Well, I just got started and already lost my first post. So let me try this again...
My name is Laura and I have been meaning to start a blog for over a year. It's become a New Year's resolution (okay, well, a February resolution).
God is so good to me. He has made beauty from the ashes of my life and I'm always excited to tell others about it. Life here is crazy, full of laughter and God's grace with some tears and rainy days thrown in the mix.
My current challenge: find time to blog without interruption
My current joy: warm blankets my childrens' hugs
My current prayer: for those in Haiti who have survived, and for the families of those who have not
May the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment